Wednesday, November 2, 2011

" My Dream Holiday Outta This World !

"Brring …...’ screamed the alarm. I tried to ignore it . I wanted to stay in my dream. My dream ‘Outta This World Holiday’.

As we were anxiously waiting for 9 Years , it finally arrived . As we hoped off we were all surprise to see NOTHING ! “HELLO ! we all shouted . All we heard was our echo's . We were really cold it was probably - 0.

We were surrounded by Nothing . No trees , Plants , House , it was nothing compare to back home . We had second thoughts about coming to this planet for a dream holiday . So then we searched around for a good spot for us to set things up . During our time at pluto we did nothing but walked around it was so cold I couldn't feel my toes then something wierd happened it turned black, I was trying to found my friends but I couldn't find them .


After a while I suddenly woked up not knowing I was still in bed " Dreaming Outta This World" I was trying my best to memorise my dream holiday to pluto but ive got to admit it was the best dream ever .

Thanks to Racheal .

No comments:

Post a Comment